Monday, January 26, 2009

For Me

My Southern Mamalogue blog is so wonderful and I love journaling about my experiences as a mother and sharing the daily activities of my family with other family members and friends, but I somehow want more. There is so much that I want to say, yet it doesn't really seem pertinent to Southern Mamalogue.  So I have created this spinoff.  Being a mother is the biggest part of my life, yet not the only. I am much more complicated than that and have many more facets. I also want to explore my creative side. 
When you're happy, you want to shout it from the rooftops, when you're sad, you want a shoulder to cry on, and when you're mystic, you want a void to call out to. So this is my rooftop, my shoulder, and my void all in one.  On top of all of that, I love to write, I love to journal, and I have a new found love of photography, so this is the perfect place for me to document it all. As for the name of this blog.... if there is one thing that I have learned in life, it is that no matter what may happen, no matter how I may feel about things at the time, all is as it should be.  Things tend to work themselves out and I know that everything happens for a reason.  
So to all of you, I fling a big kiss from my fingertips as I am off on a new journey..... for me.

No comments: